BUSINESS AND ORGANIZATION
|9 Months Ended|
Sep. 30, 2016
|Accounting Policies [Abstract]|
|Business Description and Basis of Presentation [Text Block]||
NOTE 1. BUSINESS AND ORGANIZATION
Rich Uncles NNN REIT, Inc. (the “Company”) was incorporated on May 14, 2015 as a Maryland corporation that expects to elect to qualify as a real estate investment trust (“REIT”) for the year ending December 31, 2016. The Company was originally incorporated under the name Rich Uncles Real Estate Investment Trust, Inc., but amended its name on October 19, 2015 to Rich Uncles NNN REIT, Inc. The Company has the authority to issue 250,000,000 shares of stock, consisting of 200,000,000 shares of common stock, $0.001 par value per share, and 50,000,000 shares of preferred stock, $0.001 par value per share. The Company sells its shares directly to investors at a purchase price of $10.00 per share. The minimum investment in shares is $500. The Company was formed to primarily invest, directly or indirectly through investments in real estate owning entities, in single-tenant income-producing corporate properties located in the United States, which are leased to creditworthy tenants under long-term net leases. The Company’s goal is to generate current income for investors and long-term capital appreciation in the value of its properties.
The Company will hold its investments through special purpose wholly owned limited liability companies or through Rich Uncles NNN Operating Partnership L.P., a Delaware limited partnership (the “Operating Partnership”). The Operating Partnership was formed on January 28, 2016. The Company is the sole general partner of, and owns a 99% partnership interest in the Operating Partnership. Rich Uncles NNN LP, LLC, a Delaware limited liability company formed on May 13, 2016, owns the remaining 1% partnership interest in the Operating Partnership and is the sole limited partner. Rich Uncles NNN LP, LLC is wholly owned by the Company.
The Company is externally managed by its advisor, Rich Uncles NNN REIT Operator, LLC (the “Advisor”), a Delaware limited liability company wholly owned by the Company’s sponsor, Rich Uncles, LLC (the “Sponsor”), a Delaware limited liability company whose members include Harold Hofer, Howard Makler, and Ray Wirta. On June 24, 2015 and December 31, 2015, the Company issued 10,000 shares of its common stock to the Sponsor, respectively, at a purchase price of $10.00 per share.
On July 15, 2015, the Company filed a registration statement on Form S-11 with the Securities and Exchange Commission (the “SEC”) to register an initial public offering of its common stock to offer a maximum of $900,000,000 in shares of common stock for sale to the public (the “Primary Offering”). The Company also registered a maximum of $100,000,000 of common stock pursuant to the Company’s distribution reinvestment plan (the “DRP Offering” and, together with the Primary Offering, the “Offering”). The SEC declared the Company’s registration statement effective on June 1, 2016.
On July 20, 2016, the Company began offering shares to the public and through September 30, 2016, the Company had sold 616,871 shares of common stock in the Offering, for aggregate gross offering proceeds of $6,168,708, including 723 shares of common stock sold under its distribution reinvestment plan for aggregate gross offering proceeds of $7,226.
The entire disclosure for the business description and basis of presentation concepts. Business description describes the nature and type of organization including but not limited to organizational structure as may be applicable to holding companies, parent and subsidiary relationships, business divisions, business units, business segments, affiliates and information about significant ownership of the reporting entity. Basis of presentation describes the underlying basis used to prepare the financial statements (for example, US Generally Accepted Accounting Principles, Other Comprehensive Basis of Accounting, IFRS).
No definition available.