Building an investing mindset requires consistency, and yet many of us spend most of our workday toggling between our inbox and whatever task (or virtual meeting!) we have at hand. Our inboxes are one of the easiest and most efficient ways to stay atop of what’s going on in the world around us. That’s why we’re avid fans of industry, current events and even motivational newsletters.
Here are some of our favorite real estate, investing, and current events newsletters that hit our inboxes here at Modiv. As you know, we’re big fans of continual learning and these resources help us along the way. Plus with these quick reads, you’ll always have talking points, no matter the conversations you find yourself in that day.
Real Estate & Investing Newsletters
- SmartBrief offers more than 200 newsletters (the one time you definitely don’t want to hit “subscribe to all”) covering a wide range of topics. Our go-to is the Real Estate Investment SmartBrief, of course.
- For news and analysis about commercial real estate finance, investment, development and leasing, we recommend subscribing to NREI Daily.
- Morningstar Morning Digest is a great option for investing and economy news with in-depth research and longform features from industry experts.
- The weekly Gower Crowd News Brief focuses on real estate crowdfunding with news updates, educational pieces and opportunity highlights.
Current Events Newsletters
- Bloomberg also offers a wide array of daily and weekly newsletters, including 5 Things to Start Your Day, which is great for a quick, yet informative read about current events that are sure to be the talk of the day.
- The Morning Brew is just as entertaining as it is useful, covering everything from stocks to pop culture, all with a dose of humor.
- Farnam Street sends a weekly Sunday “Brain Food” email filled with wit, wisdom, insights and ideas that will make you think, yet are still applicable to our daily lives.
And last but not least, we have our very own monthly real estate investing newsletter, Modiv Minute, that covers the latest happenings at Modiv but also keeps you informed and up to date on trends so you can get into the right investing mindset.
Modiv is not responsible for third-party content.
The views and opinions expressed in this commentary reflect Modiv Inc.’s (together with its affiliates, “Modiv”) beliefs and observations in commercial real estate as of the date of publication from sources believed by Modiv to be reliable and are subject to change. Modiv undertakes no responsibility to advise you of any changes in the views expressed herein. No representations are made as to the accuracy of such observations and assumptions and there can be no assurances that actual events will not differ materially from those assumed. The forward-looking statements in this paper are based on Modiv’s current expectations, estimates, forecasts and projections, and are not guarantees of future performance. Actual results may differ materially from those expressed in these forward-looking statements, and you should not place undue reliance on any such statements. These materials are provided for informational purposes only, and under no circumstances may any information contained herein be construed as investment advice or as an offer to sell or a solicitation of an offer to buy an interest in any Modiv program or offering. Alternative investments, such as investments in real estate, can be highly illiquid, are speculative, may not be suitable for all investors, and there is no guarantee that distributions will be paid.