Get Modivated & diversify your traditional portfolio with commercial real estate
With Modiv, you invest in a portfolio of revenue-producing commercial real estate through a Real Estate Investment Trust (REIT). REITs may offer the following potential benefits:
- Reduce overall portfolio risk and enjoy competitive returns
- Earn steady dividend income
- Benefit from long-term capital appreciation and yearly tax savings
- Enjoy portfolio diversification – low correlation to many other assets such as equities and other fixed income investments
Convenient Access to Commercial Real Estate
Modiv introduces a low-cost opportunity to invest in commercial real estate. Learn more about Modiv and get started today!
- REITs are required to distribute at least 90% of their taxable income to their shareholders annually
- Dividends are fueled by a stream of contractual rents paid by tenants of Modiv’s portfolio of properties
How it Works
Tenants pay us rent which we distribute to you
You can buy shares and own a piece of a Real Estate Investment Trust (REIT).
Tenants pay rent
Our portfolio of properties generates monthly rental payments from our tenants.
The REIT distributes taxable income*
We set out to pay you cash distributions each month from the rental income our tenants pay.